Stephanie is a trial attorney whose practice consists of complex civil litigation, including employment, real estate, construction, commercial, and government liability. Stephanie is licensed to practice in Washington and Idaho.
While Stephanie was in law school, she was a two-time member of the Saul Lefkowitz National Moot Court Trademark Team. Stephanie was also a member of the Gonzaga Law Review, the President for Gonzaga Intellectual Property Law Association (GIPLA), and a board member for the Women’s Law Caucus. She received a CALI Award which recognizes the student with the highest grade in Advanced Trademarks & Unfair Competition.
In her spare time, Stephanie enjoys cooking, yoga, traveling, and spending time with her husband and their rescued pets.
Gonzaga University School of Law, cum laude, J.D. 2017 – Spokane, Washington
Western Washington University (Fairhaven College), B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies, 2012 – Bellingham, Washington
- Member of Washington State Bar Association
- Member of Idaho State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Spokane Young Lawyers Division, Trustee